Get Started with Reforming Foundations Today
- You have the entire month to use your sessions, memberships do not carry over. That said, we operate with compassion, please reach out if you have an extenuating circumstance and need assistance with your membership.
- We want to support you moving consistently every week, to feel the changes in your body. All class packages have a 3-month expiration, even though you should be using them within the month!
- Please provide 24 hours’ notice of cancelation of your class or session. Any cancelation without 24-hour notice is subject to being charged a $25 fee for unlimited memberships or loss of your class or session credit from your package.
- Month to month contracts require 30 days written notice prior to the next scheduled payment for cancelation of the contract. If you request cancelation inside the 30-day notice, you will have one last payment before your membership ends. You have 29 days after your last billing cycle to use the remainder of your sessions.
- For complete details on our suspend policy, ask for our suspension request form. A member has the option to freeze your monthly membership for a minimum of 30 days to a maximum of 90 days. A member can only suspend their account up to 2x per year. In the event that you must resuspend your membership, one EFT must process before a secondary suspension is granted. The benefits of suspending your membership include:
- No forfeiture of unused classes
- You will not be charged your full membership rate during your freeze.
- You can pick up where you left off once the membership is unfrozen.
- Please note freezes cannot be backdated and cannot begin on your billing date.
We offer movement strategies to help you do the things you love to do.
Reforming Foundations is a perfect fit for every body at any age to increase their strength, endurance and flexibility while improving their mind body connection and developing a long-term healthier lifestyle.